Are you fanatic about diesel? Are you obsessed with the road and our state but love the idea of being home at the end of each day? If so, we want to speak with you because at Arizona Fleet Service we have an immediate need for a Diesel Mechanic in the Phoenix area.
$5000 Sign-On Bonus + Employee Benefits Paid + 80 hours PTO
What We Do
Here at Arizona Fleet Service, we provide mobile maintenance and repair for class 8 vehicles throughout Arizona. Each one of our team members contributes to the overall mission of providing excellent customer service throughout the customer's experience. We service Tucson, the Phoenix Metro-Area, and Northern Arizona.
We offer computer diagnostics, light-medium mechanical services, maintenance for tractors and trailers, inspections, welding and torch service, and much more. At Arizona Fleet Service, we are proud to keep our local economy and transportation industry operating safely and reducing vehicle downtime.
Who We Are Looking For
We have several openings for a qualified mobile Diesel Mechanic. Safety and quality workmanship are key in our industry and you must be qualified to do this work which means you have 1-3 years of experience working on all types of diesel vehicles.
An Arizona Fleet Service Diesel Mechanic is tasked with diagnosis and repair of basic electrical systems, air systems, wheel end components, as well as completing inspections, changing tires, and basic mechanical duties.
The ideal Diesel Mechanic will have a general understanding of Tractors and Trailers in the Class 8 Industry and be able to complete basic mechanical tasks pertaining to roadside repair and maintenance.
We offer ongoing training and development as our way of investing in you because we know you're the most valuable part of our business.
We are roadside and mobile at Arizona Fleet Service and our Diesel Mechanics understand how to safely operate roadside, yard work, or wherever the job takes us.
- 12-hour shift
- Weekend availability
- On call
- Full-time work
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- 401(k) matching
- Referral program
- Flexible spending account
- Health savings account
- $25.00 - $35.00 per hour depending on experience
A Little About Arizona Fleet Service
Arizona Fleet Service was established in 2003, we service the Greater Phoenix Area, Tucson, and Northern Arizona.
Our motto is "Professionalism, Quality, and Absolute Integrity for the 21st Century Fleet!"
Our core values are Integrity, Commitment, and being Inter-Dependent Problem Solvers. We are visual about our Integrity, and we exemplify this through our quality of work, customer service, and anywhere we can stand out.
At Arizona Fleet Service we move with a purpose, embody a sense of urgency, and hold ourselves and our work to high standards, in other words, we are Committed to the entire job.
Our team is comprised of individuals who can lean on the resources of the team and act as an individual while they actively solve issues, these are Inter-dependent Problem Solvers.
We hire, fire, and reward around these values and exemplify these values to our customers every day.
Safety and Teamwork are at the core of our culture, and we take pride in the satisfaction of our customers and employees.
Here at Arizona Fleet Service, we specialize in shop-like capabilities for both on-site maintenance and emergency road service for the Commercial Transportation Industry.
We provide PM services, DOTs, total vehicle diagnostics, and repair wheel end components, air systems, electrical systems, lighting, roof, and siding repair or patch.
Our trucks are fully loaded and as a technician, you are always ready to tackle any service request with the best tools and parts of the industry.
We are big on communication at Arizona Fleet Service and being 100% upfront is what we do, Communication is especially important as a team, and make no mistake, that's what we are.
Let's talk about what it means to become an Arizona Fleet Service Spartan...
- Each Diesel Mechanic is provided with weekly metrics that specifically measure how and what your workweek is made up of.
- During our weekly Tech Meetings, we look at the rough spots and make tweaks. The goal is to make fieldwork as smooth as possible.
- Every Arizona Fleet Service Diesel Mechanic is assigned a service vehicle and is provided with industry tools that they drive to and from work. This is the core of what we do, mobile service, and we expect your service truck to exemplify our high standards.
- Along with an assigned service vehicle, each Diesel Mechanic is also provided with a cell phone, diagnostic tablet, hotspot, uniforms, and a comprehensive inventory of parts and supplies.
- Each Mechanic is expected to provide the typical hand tools required for industry basics. A comprehensive list of expected tools is available upon request.
- Each Diesel Mechanic is expected to be able to individually complete all routine maintenance on Tractor-Trailer units. This includes PM Services, Federal Inspections, and all associated tasks, tires, brakes, wheel seals, lighting diag. and repair, air system diag. and repair, etc.
Sound like a job you'd like? We are offering $5000 Sign-On Bonus currently. Apply today and see what opportunities wait for you!
We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25.00 - $35.00 per hour