Arizona Fleet Services is a provider of both full-service repair shop and mobile heavy-duty diesel repair and maintenance. With a brick-and-mortar location in Prescott and mobile trucks dedicated to Tuscon, Tempe, and Phoenix, we offer some of the best heavy-duty repair and maintenance services in the state.
Our mobile trucks are fully stocked with the right tools and equipment for every job to make them full service mobile shops.
We are growing our team of talented Mobile Diesel Technicians and are looking for candidates who can contribute to our mission of providing quick, honest and reliable service through fast and reliable roadside and mobile service. Our mobile technicians are highly skilled and very well respected in the heavy-duty industry. If you pride yourself on integrity, professionalism, and attention to detail, we'd love to chat. We are looking to initiate a conversation with interested applicants. Any details not provided will be covered via phone call.
This role is responsible for:
- Perform routine maintenance, scheduled preventative maintenance (“PM”), DOT Inspections and follow-up repairs to Class 6-8 trucks (light and heavy) in a mobile/roadside environment.
- Diagnose, adjust, and repair various types of truck equipment including, but not limited to the following: Electrical/Brake/Cooling Systems, Starters/Alternators, Air conditioning systems, Fan clutches, Engine electronics, Power steering systems, Engines (gas and diesel), Transmissions (manual and automatic), Clutches, Differentials, Oil and Fluid changes etc.
- Inspect, test, and listen to defective equipment to diagnose malfunctions, using test instruments such as handheld computers and pressure gauges.
- Document and upload pictures of work performed, parts used, and all findings observed
- Accurately complete DOT forms and all other forms of documentation in a timely fashion.
- Work with a high degree of independence and manage your own daily schedule with a high level of productivity
- Manage parts inventory and equipment provided on a service truck and perform periodic reconciliation.
- Establishes and maintains good working relationships with assigned customers and vendors.
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
Requirements for this position include:
- Minimum 1 year of heavy-duty truck repair experience
- Valid driver's license
- Excellent verbal communication skills. Ability to effectively communicate with customers and their drivers.
- Proficiency in the use of mobile devices, navigation of mobile applications and use of email to document repairs and communication. Ability to learn new platforms
- Willingness to work varied schedules and work outdoors / in the elements at customer yards/locations.
- Must provide own hand tools that are adequate to perform job functions.
- Must be able to lift 75lbs.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, multi-task and apply initiative.
- Great attitude & punctuality, safety conscious, good instincts, organization skills and self-motivation
- Full Time: Various shifts available
- Company assigned vehicle
- Work/Life Balance
- Vacation Pay
- Signing Bonus
- Health, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
Interested techs should send their resumes to: Runyan@arizonafleet.com
Please do NOT apply in person.
Due to the number of applications we receive, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Salary Range: $25-$35/hr